The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Turkish Air Force jets harass the helicopter carrying the Greek Army Chief
- Tourism Minister: Garbage collector strike trashes Greece
- Alternate Tourism Minister's meetings in the US to promote Greek tourism
- Berlin restaurant serves up Greek Crisis Menu
- Obama calls for 'successful outcome' in Greece's negotiations