The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Tsipras visited Mati in the absence of media
- Albanian journalist accuses Eddie Rama of "shooting" Katsifas with the backing of Turkey
- Airbnb causes wave of evictions
- Indian producer wants to bring Bollywood to the islands of Attica
- Turkish Air Force jets harass the helicopter carrying the Greek Army Chief
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Tsipras in Thessaloniki: "We want to change Greece" into a leading power in the region
- ND leader Mitsotakis speaks at 12th New Democracy conference
- Deputy Foreign Minister meets with John Bolton at the White House
- O Κατρούγκαλος στον Λευκό Οίκο με Μπόλτον
- Ποια χώρα θεωρούν μεγαλύτερη απειλή οι Έλληνες