The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Mytilene hospital staff New Year's Eve party precipitate formal inquiry
- Greek NGO files lawsuit over arrest and detention of Turkish officer
- Paparizou turns down Cypriot offer for third Eurovision appearance
- German minister: Berlin gives aid that mayorsof hotspot islands refuse
- Talks over FYROM name begin today in NY