The new video produced by the Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO) will participate in the United Nations World Tourism Organisation's 2nd tourism video competition, held on the occasion of the 22nd Session of UNWTO General Assembly in Chengdu, China, on September 11-16, 2017.
It is the film "Greece-A 365-Day Destination" directed by Antonis Theocharis Kioukas, with duration 3 ': 36' ', whose main theme is the images, sounds and colors of Greece in all four seasons of the year.
There is a special link where the visitor can vote for the best video of the contest: (http://lmd.unwto.org/webform/vote-now-your-favorite-video).
The winning countries for each of the six regions of the WTO (Europe, Africa, America, Middle East, Asia & Pacific, South Asia) will be nominated by a jury composed of the presidents of the six regional committees. The winner of the People?s Choice Award will be announced during the General Assembly.
At the same time, the video will also compete at the Zagreb Tourist Festival, on September 13-16. This is followed by the film's participation in 16 festivals of tourist videos all over the world, including Berlin, Cannes, New York, Los Angeles, Maldives, etc.
The video is available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1WD79vnUR4&app=desktop
- ESM releases €1 billion sub-tranche after Greek government passes measures
- Emma Thompson wants to save Classical Greek in primary school
- Lighting of Olympic flame for Winter Olympics 'PyeongChang 2018' at ancient Olympia
- At least 200 Chinese companies to participate in 82nd Thessaloniki International Fair
- Dormition of Virgin celebrated throughout Greece
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- "Greece: Back On The Path To Growth" - Forum followed by U.S. investment roadshow in NY, D.C., and Chicago
- President Pavlopoulos receives Indian President Ram Nath Kovind
- New York Times: Athens Rising
- Priests appeal to Council of State against new RFID-chip IDs
- Austria could sabotage Greece-FYROM name agreement