Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias will visit Ankara on 24 October. According to IBNA information, Turkey's Foreign Ministry has sent an invitation through the Turkish Embassy in Athens to the Greek Foreign Ministry, to visit the Turkish capital.
Nikos Kotzias accepted the invitation and immediately after his return to Athens on 22 September from New York, where he is the head of the Greek delegation for the 72nd General Assembly of the UN, he will travel to Turkey.
The agenda of the meeting includes a wide range of issues, mainly the Cyprus issue, bilateral relations, as well as the preparation for the Greece – Turkey Supreme Cooperation Council to be held in Thessaloniki, with the date of the Conference to be decided.
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”