US investments in Greece, mainly in the sector of combined transport, were the main issue on the agenda of Tuesday's meeting between Greek Infrastructure and Transport Minister Christos Spirtzis and the US ambassador in Athens, Geoffrey Pyatt.
According to the Greek Ministry's announcement, the meeting took place in a very friendly atmosphere and seals a constructive cooperation that has been developing between the two sides in the past months.
Minister Spirtzis and ambassador Pyatt agreed that there are now fruitful conditions for US investments in Greece, in the sectors of infrastructure and combined transport, among others. The announcement also stresses that the two sides agreed on regular contact to monitor the progress and boost the forthcoming investment activities.
- Dr. Marios Papadopoulos: “Music is a universal language”
- Turkish MoD warns Greece and Cyprus over moves in Mediterranean and Aegean Sea
- Seven decade old law hampers investments in Greece
- Handelsblatt: Fears for new bank crisis in Greece and Italy
- Greece and China commit to expanding collaboration at Beijing meeting
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"