US investments in Greece, mainly in the sector of combined transport, were the main issue on the agenda of Tuesday's meeting between Greek Infrastructure and Transport Minister Christos Spirtzis and the US ambassador in Athens, Geoffrey Pyatt.
According to the Greek Ministry's announcement, the meeting took place in a very friendly atmosphere and seals a constructive cooperation that has been developing between the two sides in the past months.
Minister Spirtzis and ambassador Pyatt agreed that there are now fruitful conditions for US investments in Greece, in the sectors of infrastructure and combined transport, among others. The announcement also stresses that the two sides agreed on regular contact to monitor the progress and boost the forthcoming investment activities.
- Erdogan threatens areas of Greece, Bulgaria and Syria
- Turkish PM directly threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Erdogan supports FYROM claims on name dispute with Greece
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York