Addressing Brookings Institution on Monday, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici appeared optimistic about the progress of Greece. Greece is expected to “be able to return to the markets” at the end of the bailout program, he said.
Talking on SKAI, European Commission Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis stated that the end of the year is the “ideal time-schedule” for the third review to be concluded. “This will be determined by the progress of Greece in implementing specific measures”, he explained, adding, “95 prerequisites need yet to be met and many of them actually concern the implementation of measures already passed in the Parliament”.
- Turkish PM directly threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Erdogan supports FYROM claims on name dispute with Greece
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- HSBC: Debt relief could free Greece from the bailout program burden
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York