During his speech at the 12th Annual Greek Roadshow of the Athens Stock Exchange in London under the title "Greece on its way to growth", the Minister of Economy and Development Mr. Dimitris Papadimitriou argued that Greece is on the road to recovery and this is recognized by the markets, resulting in the fall of bonds and the start of large investment projects.
The Minister underlined that our country currently offers many investment opportunities such as agro-tourism, medical tourism, thermal springs, religious and cultural tourism, supply chains, agri-food production, pharmaceutical products and clinical trials, information technology and communications, transport infrastructure and energy.
The Minister also referred to the steps taken by the Greek government in order to create an investment-friendly environment.
Latest from Guest
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference
- Η Έσθερ Μαρκάκη και το αμερικανικό όνειρο