During his speech at the 12th Annual Greek Roadshow of the Athens Stock Exchange in London under the title "Greece on its way to growth", the Minister of Economy and Development Mr. Dimitris Papadimitriou argued that Greece is on the road to recovery and this is recognized by the markets, resulting in the fall of bonds and the start of large investment projects.
The Minister underlined that our country currently offers many investment opportunities such as agro-tourism, medical tourism, thermal springs, religious and cultural tourism, supply chains, agri-food production, pharmaceutical products and clinical trials, information technology and communications, transport infrastructure and energy.
The Minister also referred to the steps taken by the Greek government in order to create an investment-friendly environment.
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Abortions in Greece top 300,000 annually
- The story of Greece's entry into WWII (video)
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”