Owner of Panathinaikos, Giannis Alafouzos, announced his intention to leave the historic Athens club, with an official announcement on Thursday night.
The Greek businessman claims that he has already paid 42 million euros for Panathinaikos, since the summer of 2012, and is willing to add another 20 millions, in order to secure the near future of the Greens, but he has no intention to continue be involving in Greek football under the current circumstances.
Latest from Guest
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America