Owner of Panathinaikos, Giannis Alafouzos, announced his intention to leave the historic Athens club, with an official announcement on Thursday night.
The Greek businessman claims that he has already paid 42 million euros for Panathinaikos, since the summer of 2012, and is willing to add another 20 millions, in order to secure the near future of the Greens, but he has no intention to continue be involving in Greek football under the current circumstances.
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”