New Democracy (ND) and its leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis talk about lowering taxes, cutting state spending, investments and reforms as a way for creating jobs for the Greek people, ND spokesman Vassilis Kikilias said on Wednesday, speaking on SKAI TV.
Referring to the government, he noted that "The only thing these gentlemen do is impose taxes. We will support small and large investments, both domestic or foreign, through a clear framework that will be fair for all, provided they pay their taxes and contributions."
He also accused the government of "doing favours for the business elite," noting that ND "cannot tolerate" such an attitude.
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”