New Democracy (ND) and its leader Kyriakos Mitsotakis talk about lowering taxes, cutting state spending, investments and reforms as a way for creating jobs for the Greek people, ND spokesman Vassilis Kikilias said on Wednesday, speaking on SKAI TV.
Referring to the government, he noted that "The only thing these gentlemen do is impose taxes. We will support small and large investments, both domestic or foreign, through a clear framework that will be fair for all, provided they pay their taxes and contributions."
He also accused the government of "doing favours for the business elite," noting that ND "cannot tolerate" such an attitude.
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"