In 2017 the European Investment Bank (EIB) funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros, said EIB President Werner Heuer in an interview with AMNA. Mr. Heuer stressed that Greece is in the third place of the European ranking regarding investments realized through the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), in correlation with the size of Greece's economy. "This is a remarkable performance in an economy where investments were limited for such a long time", he said.
Commenting on EIB investment activities, Mr. Heuer stressed that the greatest recovery is observed in the private sector funding and more specifically, in the funding supported by the EFSI.
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Abortions in Greece top 300,000 annually
- The story of Greece's entry into WWII (video)
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”