In 2017 the European Investment Bank (EIB) funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros, said EIB President Werner Heuer in an interview with AMNA. Mr. Heuer stressed that Greece is in the third place of the European ranking regarding investments realized through the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), in correlation with the size of Greece's economy. "This is a remarkable performance in an economy where investments were limited for such a long time", he said.
Commenting on EIB investment activities, Mr. Heuer stressed that the greatest recovery is observed in the private sector funding and more specifically, in the funding supported by the EFSI.
- Dr. Marios Papadopoulos: “Music is a universal language”
- Turkish MoD warns Greece and Cyprus over moves in Mediterranean and Aegean Sea
- Handelsblatt: Fears for new bank crisis in Greece and Italy
- Greece and China commit to expanding collaboration at Beijing meeting
- Greece 2nd largest spender on defence in NATO after US
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"