On his recent trip to the USA, the program was particularly demanding for Alexis Tsipras, but he managed to steal some time for more leisurely activities.
According to a political commentary in the "Efsyn", as well as photographs published by Alpha, the Greek Prime Minister during his stay in the US put on his jogging gear and went for a run at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington. In photos, Alexis Tsipras is seen wearing running gear, namely running shoes, shorts and a sports jacket.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Was protester attacked by Macron top aide Greek?
- Anarchist collective Rouvikonas attack Psychico tax office
- Επίθεση Ρουβίκωνα στη ΔΟΥ Ψυχικού
- Στη 2η θέση στη λίστα των ευρωπαϊκών χωρών με τις περισσότερες καθυστερήσεις πτήσεων η Ελλάδα
- Κοτζιάς: Η εποχή που θεωρούνταν διπλωματία το να κάνεις την κότα πέρασε