Police are on the trail of the person who carried out the assault with a flare against a lawyer on Friday.
Evidence for for two suspects has already been found. According to police the suspects are two young hooded men who have been identified from television coverage of the incidents, and are allegedly involved in the murderous attack against Natassa Tsoukala, a criminal lawyer, ironically often a defender of such self-proclaimed anarchists According to information, one of the two suspects worea very distinct shirt with police officers looking for clearer face shots.
At the point of attack, the police officers found and identified two naval flares, three improvised launchers, two flare projectiles (one from the victim's leg), a knife, petrol bombs, some blouses, jackets and hoods.
All of the data was sent to the Criminal Investigation Directorate for possible exploitable genetic material, as it may lead to DNA identification.
Meanwhile Ms Tsoukala, after undergoing a six hour operation, is still listed in critical condition.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ασταμάτητος ο Γιάννης Αντετοκούνμπο: Νέα επιτυχία των Μπακς επί των Πίστονς
- Kathimerini: We are not daunted by bomb attack
- Τελετή θεμελίωσης κοινοτικού κέντρου στον Άγιο Νικόλαο, Ουέστ Μπάμπιλον
- Δίωξη σε δύο στις ΗΠΑ για τουρκική εμπλοκή σε σχέδιο απαγωγής Γκιουλέν
- Δυσφορία Μπουσάτι για δηλώσεις Μητσοτάκη για Χιμάρα, πάλι Τσάμηδες