A letter lauding Greek souvlaki was sent by Michelle Obama to the owners of the Greek restaurant "Souvla" in San Francisco.
Wishing to express how great a fan of the shop is, she decided to send them a letter, as the former First Lady tasted the delicacies of the restaurant during her flight and was enthralled.
"Everything was phenomenal and it made our long flight home more enjoyable," wrote the former First Lady.
In fact, according to a local publication, Michelle said she wanted to eat from this restaurant rather than from her chef who always prepared meals during her flights.
Michelle had told the staff to get almost everything from the shop. From lamb, to potatoes, Greek salad, sandwiches, skewered meat and Greek yoghurt.
So after her Greek meal, Michelle decided to thank them by sending him the following letter:
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Was protester attacked by Macron top aide Greek?
- Anarchist collective Rouvikonas attack Psychico tax office
- Επίθεση Ρουβίκωνα στη ΔΟΥ Ψυχικού
- Στη 2η θέση στη λίστα των ευρωπαϊκών χωρών με τις περισσότερες καθυστερήσεις πτήσεων η Ελλάδα
- Κοτζιάς: Η εποχή που θεωρούνταν διπλωματία το να κάνεις την κότα πέρασε