Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- Erdogan: 'If needed, Turkey to take same steps in Cyprus as 45 years ago'
- Greek economy's growth to speed up in 2020-2021, BoG report says
- EU adopts measures against Turkey’s illegal drilling in Cyprus’ EEZ
- Rep. Cicilline Amendment to End US Arms Embargo in Cyprus Passes US House of Representatives
- Greece’s new Tourism Minister sets agenda