Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- French fighters fly low over Cyprus signalling new defence relationship
- Pompeo to take part in Greece, Cyprus, Israel trilateral summit
- M. Chrysoveloni: "Our goal is to empower women victims of violence"
- Greek and Egyptian defence ministers discuss defence cooperation
- ExxonMobil and Cyprus announce huge gas find