A report by Greece's General Accounting Office this week foresees a reduction of the state's debt, both as an absolute number for 2019 and as a percentage of GDP.
The forecasts were included in the draft 2020 budget, which was tabled in Parliament on Monday.
The figure marked the first time in several years that the general government debt will hover at 329.3 billion euros.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina