Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- Southeast Europe's largest fertility unit launched in Thessaloniki's Interbalkan Medical Center
- PM Mitsotakis in Thessaloniki for 'Thessaloniki Summit 2019'
- Greek moms do public breastfeeding in Thessaloniki to raise awareness (vid)
- March of Silent Apology held for Thessaloniki's 'absent Jews' from WWII
- Greeks choose Athens, Thessaloniki and Tinos for travel in September