Julian Rosefeldt's powerful poetic monologues come to life through the artist- filmmaker's Manifesto, a 13 short film installation staged at the Park Avenue Armory of New York. The Scenes depict different artistic expressions inspired by the literary work of Karl Marx, Dadaism, Minimalism, Futurism & Surrealism, just to name a few. The scenes question the origination of art and man's role in viewing it.
Muse of choice to perform the various characters that seem to be products and victims of different environments, is Academy Award winner, Cate Blanchett. She brilliantly transforms between the very diverse roles, as her characters struggle with their position society has imposed on them.
The roles, script and story awaken the viewer to reflect upon the behavior of humans due to societal conditions and where humanity can be headed in generations to come.
The writer, director producer, Julian Rosefeldt, successfully combines a unique blend of art, poetry, theatre and film on gigantic screens.
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- «Olive You», European Table Olives Event in New York (Video, Pictures)
- United Nation's RSC-Salus Wellness Network Holds Mens Health Panel and Fair In Light Of Prostate Cancer Month
- Water for Life and Health (Video)
- IKTINOS MARMARON Greek Marbles Bring Elegance in Homes around the World
- United Nations Recreational Staff Council - Salus Wellness - Network; Rooted For Peace Event (Video - Pics)