Julian Rosefeldt's powerful poetic monologues come to life through the artist- filmmaker's Manifesto, a 13 short film installation staged at the Park Avenue Armory of New York. The Scenes depict different artistic expressions inspired by the literary work of Karl Marx, Dadaism, Minimalism, Futurism & Surrealism, just to name a few. The scenes question the origination of art and man's role in viewing it.
Muse of choice to perform the various characters that seem to be products and victims of different environments, is Academy Award winner, Cate Blanchett. She brilliantly transforms between the very diverse roles, as her characters struggle with their position society has imposed on them.
The roles, script and story awaken the viewer to reflect upon the behavior of humans due to societal conditions and where humanity can be headed in generations to come.
The writer, director producer, Julian Rosefeldt, successfully combines a unique blend of art, poetry, theatre and film on gigantic screens.
- Peter Latos Foundation celebrates fifth year of service
- Grand Hellenic Independence parade on 5th Avenue - Broadcast to every corner of Greece and New York through New Greek TV
- Water for Life and Health (Video)
- IKTINOS MARMARON Greek Marbles Bring Elegance in Homes around the World
- Mediterranean Blue Travel Series PBS Launch (Video)