The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- Thracians deplore Erdogan visit
- Cypriot EOKA fighters seek damages over torture under British rule
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Cypriot Defence Minister: Cyprus plays an active role as a security contributor and pillar of stability
- Kotzias: Britain ‘sabotaged’ UN initiative for Cyprus