The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- US Navy & ExxonMobil arrive in Mediterranean, amid tension in Cyprus
- Turkish PM directly threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Turkey recently attempted to ram Italian drilling ship in Cyprus
- US says Cyprus has every right to explore resources in its EEZ
- European Commission chief condemns Turkish aggression against Greece and Cyprus