The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- Cyprus examining Israeli request to build harbor on island
- Kammenos threatens anyone disputing Greek sovereignty with "crushing response"
- Cyprus, Greece & Israel chart a common path
- Senator Menendez introduces legislation to lift US Arms Embargo on Cyprus
- Turkish official: Greece and Cyprus constantly provoke Turkey