Greek Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis cautioned that municipalities that don't submit information regarding civil servants' evaluations, will be subjected to the Supreme Court prosecutor.
The Minister gave the warning statement during an interview today, following newly appointed Attica Governor Rena Dourou's victory vote, that requested regional authorities not to abide by the protocol.
Dourou believes that the act is unconstitutional and illegal. Mitsotakis claimed on Mega TV, "How can she talk about legality when she refuses to enforce a law passed in Parliament...Law abidance cannot be a la carte", according to Kathimerini.
- Govt backs off from pre-election transfers, appointments in Parliament, following outcry
- Rouvikonas member charged with felony over attack against Greek Parliament
- Debate on vote of confidence in gov't to end on Friday evening
- Fierce confrontations in parliament
- Parliament lifts immunity from prosecution for MPs Loverdos and Salmas