The National Council on Foreign Policy chaired by Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias will convene for second time in 2016 on the Cyprus issue at the Foreign Ministry on Friday.
The discussion will be a follow-up to Kotzias' briefings to the Greek MPs during the meeting of the Defence and Foreign Affairs Committee on 18 November 2016) and to the members of the Hellenic Parliament Friendship Groups on 30 November 2016.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina