According to a still unconfirmed information the Greek police is performing a simultaneous operation in two occupied building in Acharnon street and in the area of Zografou, where leftist groups were illegally housing refugees and illegal immigrants.
The operation started at 7 a.m. although the police HQ have yet to confirm anything. There is no information so far about the number of arrested people.
- The value of EDS energy bought by Greek PPC in FYROM is worth nothing
- Twelve arrested after police clear squats in central Athens
- NATO secretary: No to FYROM, unless name dispute resolved
- ECB denies EU auditors access to information on Greek bailouts
- Meraki: The Greek restaurant in Las Vegas that helped victims of the carnage
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Τούρκος υπ. Αμυνας: Θα προστατεύσουμε τα συμφέροντα και δικαιώματά μας σε Αιγαίο και αν. Μεσόγειο
- Strategic Dialogue with US acknowledges Greece's important geopolotical role
- AHIF Hosts 17th Annual Future of Hellenism in America Conference
- Ουκρανία: Πήρε την ευχή του Οικουμενικού Πατριάρχη ο νέος προκαθήμενος
- Tsipras in Thessaloniki: "We want to change Greece" into a leading power in the region