According to a still unconfirmed information the Greek police is performing a simultaneous operation in two occupied building in Acharnon street and in the area of Zografou, where leftist groups were illegally housing refugees and illegal immigrants.
The operation started at 7 a.m. although the police HQ have yet to confirm anything. There is no information so far about the number of arrested people.
- Twelve arrested after police clear squats in central Athens
- NATO secretary: No to FYROM, unless name dispute resolved
- ECB denies EU auditors access to information on Greek bailouts
- Meraki: The Greek restaurant in Las Vegas that helped victims of the carnage
- Monthly grant for internet to 72,000 freshman university students
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Turkey dismantles state theaters, opera with new decree
- Primary surplus sinks year-on-year due to government "social subsidies"
- Socrates Kokkalis jr's death causes anguish among football world
- TRAINOSE’s new rolling stock to be unvailed in Thessaloniki International Fair 2018
- Greece sinks Turkey in European Water Polo Championships