We are here for any serious investor that respects environmental rules, labour rights and operates in accordance with the law, Administrative Reconstruction Minister Olga Gerovassili said in an interview with SKAI TV on Tuesday.
"We do not accept ultimatums," she stressed, referring to the Eldorado Gold issue. She explained that this is not a legitimate method to use against a democratically elected government and a European state. "The government is not threatened or blackmailed by such mechanisms ... The obligation of each government is to defend the public interest in the long term ..." she said, among others.
- Turkey attacks Greece on granting asylum for Turkish officers
- Folli Follie requests suspension of stock trading on Athens Stock exchange
- Philippi UNESCO World Heritage site to get 2.3 million euros
- Jellyfish now plague Fokida
- House of representatives approves defense budget freezing weapon salesto Turkey