US investments in Greece, mainly in the sector of combined transport, were the main issue on the agenda of Tuesday's meeting between Greek Infrastructure and Transport Minister Christos Spirtzis and the US ambassador in Athens, Geoffrey Pyatt.
According to the Greek Ministry's announcement, the meeting took place in a very friendly atmosphere and seals a constructive cooperation that has been developing between the two sides in the past months.
Minister Spirtzis and ambassador Pyatt agreed that there are now fruitful conditions for US investments in Greece, in the sectors of infrastructure and combined transport, among others. The announcement also stresses that the two sides agreed on regular contact to monitor the progress and boost the forthcoming investment activities.
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Abortions in Greece top 300,000 annually
- The story of Greece's entry into WWII (video)
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung: China invests in Greece while the EU is afraid of it
Latest from Guest
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- European Investment Bank funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros