Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras accused the leader of the main opposition Kyriakos Mitsotakis of supporting specific business and publishing interests during a debate in parliament about whether to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate the involvement of junior coalition party leader Panos Kammenos in an outstanding court case.
"The case you brought us here today to discuss is nothing more but a symptom of this disastrous and self-destructive policy," Tsipras said. Speaking directly to Mitsotakis, he said: ?In your effort to smear reputations, discover scandals where none exist, you have suffered another fatal mistake - you identify with business and publishing interests in a way that does not befit the history of your party.?
He continued to criticize the ND leader saying that this tactic is a symptom of the party's ?strategic impasse? whose ?doomsday narrative? collapsed as the country is moving with stable steps towards an exit from its bailout program and supervision.
- Tsipras – Rama meeting today in Dubrovnik
- Alexis Tsipras in Skopje
- Zaev: I said “yes” to “Northern Macedonia” because Tsipras accepted the “Macedonian identity”
- Greek PM's helicopter harassed by Turkish fighters on National Independence Day
- Tsipras, Anastasiades, Netanyahu, Pompeo to take part in summit to be held on security and energy
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"