Three hundred passengers of Festos Palace ferry lined through a harrowing experience, after it struck the pier at the port of Heraklion.
Specifically, on Thursday evening the ship was about to sail from Heraklion for Piraeus. This never happened as it struck the harbor pier.
Fortunately, no one was at risk, and it seems that the ship has not suffered any damage.
However, for security reasons, 300 passengers spent their night on the ship.
Today is expected to be examined by the experts and once it is discovered that there is no security issue then it will be ordered to depart.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek tourism figures soar exceeding forecasts
- Chinese drive tax free transactions in Greece
- Γερμανικός Τύπος: Η Ελληνική κρίση άλλαξε την Ευρωζώνη
- Κύκλωμα φοροτεχνικών κατάφερε να κλέψει ένα εκατομμύριο ευρώ δηλώνοντας «Δωρεές» για κάλυψη του χρέους
- Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu accuses Greece of increasing tensions