Three hundred passengers of Festos Palace ferry lined through a harrowing experience, after it struck the pier at the port of Heraklion.
Specifically, on Thursday evening the ship was about to sail from Heraklion for Piraeus. This never happened as it struck the harbor pier.
Fortunately, no one was at risk, and it seems that the ship has not suffered any damage.
However, for security reasons, 300 passengers spent their night on the ship.
Today is expected to be examined by the experts and once it is discovered that there is no security issue then it will be ordered to depart.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ο Αρχιεπίσκοπος Δημήτριος και μέλη της Συνόδου επισκέφτηκαν τον Αγιο Νικόλαο στο "Σημείο Μηδέν"
- Archbishop Demetrios and Synod members visit St. Nicholas at WTC
- Αρχιεπίσκοπος Αλβανίας Αναστάσιος: Τιμή σε έναν μεγάλο Έλληνα
- Ελικόπτερο συνετρίβη στο κατάστρωμα του USS Ronald Reagan
- US to protect ExxonMobil operations in Mediterranean