Commotion was caused earlier by an envelope addressed to the President of the Republic Prokopis Pavlopoulos.
The envelope was addressed to the President of the Republic at his home in Psychiko.
However, by mistake it was entered into a mailbox next door.
The residents of the next house saw that the envelope did not concern them and returned it to Greek post ELTA.
At that point, an alarm was sounded, the envelope was considered suspicious and subjected to a check in which it was found to contain no explosive.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon