The yield of the 10-year Greek bond jumped 2.91% to 4.5% after leaks that the “North League” and “Five Star” parties in Italy, both strong anti-European, had reached an agreement based on their political platforms.
Meanwhile, the Italian 10-year bonds were also up by 6 base points to 2.17%, while the Spanish and Portuguese 10-year bonds recorded a 2 and 1 point rise, respectively.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon