A mission of the European lawyers’ observers of the Council of European Bar Associations (CCBE), with the participation of the Greek delegation will go to Adrianople for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the international law requirements for the detention of the two Greek officers.
In particular, the plenary session of the Presidents of the Bar Associations of Greece met today where Dimitris Vervesos announced the contents of the CCBE Chairman’s letter, Antonin Mokrý, which is of particular importance for the development of the case, as the European lawyers’ observers of the Council of European Bar Associations, will try to ensure that there is compliance with the requirements of international law in this case.
The two Greek officers are detained for more than three months without being charged with anything, in a complete violation of the international law.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon