A congratulatory message on Greece's decision to expel two Russian officials from Athens was posted by State Department spokesperson, Heather Naughter, on Twitter, despite the fact that the Greek Foreign Ministry had not yet published a relevant announcement on its site.
In her message she said: "Greece expelled two Russian officials and banned entry of two others for attempting to intervene in Greek political life. We support Greece in defending its sovereignty. #Russia must stop its destabilizing behavior.
The information so far in Greece is based on a newspaper Kathimerini newspaper, which has not been confirmed or denied by the head of Greek diplomacy.
It may not be necessary to deny or confirm whether all the decisions of the Greek Foreign Ministry are taken outside Greek border, as some facts tend to show truths that the Greek foreign ministry would rather keep hidden.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνική φρεγάτα “σκιά” στον Τούρκο “Βάρβαρο”
- State Department thanks Kotzias for his services
- Αναγκαστική επιστροφή του αεροσκάφους της Μελάνια Τραμπ στην Ουάσινγκτον λόγω μηχανικού προβλήματος
- Στέιτ Ντιπάρμτεντ ευχαριστεί Κοτζιά για τη συμβολή του στη Συμφωνία των Πρεσπών
- Νευρικότητα στο ΧΑ μετά την παραίτηση Κοτζιά