The second Greek medal at the European Swimming Championships held in Edinburgh is a fact with Christian Golomeev.
The Greek champion with a terrific race finished second in the 50m final, marking another national record in the organization.
Golomeev got over the bad luck he has in the tournament, as after five times he finished fourth in European Championships, at last, he will step on the podium.
The swimmer broke his own record from the semifinal with 21.52.
- International documentary festival 'Beyond the Borders' on Castellorizo
- Greek Parliament Budget Office warns against excessive fiscal expansion
- ESM releases €1 billion sub-tranche after Greek government passes measures
- Emma Thompson wants to save Classical Greek in primary school
- Lighting of Olympic flame for Winter Olympics 'PyeongChang 2018' at ancient Olympia