A new big success for Greek sports this time in rowing, as Maria Kyridou & Christina Burmou won the gold metal at the World Youth Championship in Racice, Czech Republic.
The two athletes had already passed the semifinal with the best time and at today’s final they simply certified their superiority.
With 7:17.10 they won the gold, leaving behind them the boats of the United States and China.
The two girls have already secured their next Olympic Games in Buenos Aires next October.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon