A 26-year-old woman in intensive care for severe burns died at Evangelismos Hospital on Tuesday, raising the number of casualties from the fires in East Attica to 99.
Of the number of people who died at the devastating fire of July 23 in Mati and Neos Voutzas, 83 have been identified so far. Sixteen people have died during hospitalization.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon