Τhe municipality of Fourni announced on Sunday the foundation of the first Energy Community on the Greek islands with aim to become a self-sufficient and energy-independent island with the implementation of successful production, storage and smart energy management technologies through energy renewable source for the benefit of the municipality and the people.
Those who participate in the new energy project will become both consumers and producers (netprosumers) which means they will be able to have energy and economic benefits.
In the Energy Community of Fourni participate the municipality of Fourni Korseon, a large number of the residents and EUNICELABORATORIES a subsidiary of the Greek EUNICE ENERGY GROUP, the group that developed and operates TILOS Project, an internationally acknowledged project of autonomous and smart management from renewable sources on the island of Tilos.
- Handelsblatt: Tsipras govt may face 'sanctions' by European creditors over abruptly announced relief measures
- Lonely Planet cites hidden 'gems' amongst Greece's numerous isles, such as Karpathos and Tilos
- Tsipras leaves open possibility of snap elections in case of European Parliament loss
- US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chief Risch sends support message for EastMed Act
- Greece's rack railway train returns to service
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- May 26 elections results will determine date of general election
- Mitsotakis wraps up campaign in Thessaloniki, blasts Tsipras on Prespes, handouts, security
- Ο Ακάρ κουνά το δάχτυλο στην Αθήνα: Οχι σε προκλήσεις και ανεύθυνες δηλώσεις
- Ελληνικά αεροσκάφη Canadair CL-415 σπεύδουν στο Ισραήλ για βοήθεια
- Αστρονομικό συμβόλαιο για Αντετοκούνμπο;