New Democracy is boycotting state broadcaster ERT, preventing its officials and members of parliament from appearing on the television station.
According to an announcement issued by the party, it made its decision after a journalist at ERT likened the leader of the main opposition party with dictator Mussolini.
New Democracy has sent a letter to the management of ERT and Nikos Pappas Digital Policy, Communications and Media Minister Nikos Pappas saying that "they have ridiculed public television with their vulgar propaganda."
- Handelsblatt: Tsipras govt may face 'sanctions' by European creditors over abruptly announced relief measures
- Lonely Planet cites hidden 'gems' amongst Greece's numerous isles, such as Karpathos and Tilos
- Tsipras leaves open possibility of snap elections in case of European Parliament loss
- US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chief Risch sends support message for EastMed Act
- Greece's rack railway train returns to service
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- May 26 elections results will determine date of general election
- Mitsotakis wraps up campaign in Thessaloniki, blasts Tsipras on Prespes, handouts, security
- Ο Ακάρ κουνά το δάχτυλο στην Αθήνα: Οχι σε προκλήσεις και ανεύθυνες δηλώσεις
- Ελληνικά αεροσκάφη Canadair CL-415 σπεύδουν στο Ισραήλ για βοήθεια
- Αστρονομικό συμβόλαιο για Αντετοκούνμπο;