The Committee for Struggle of the Hellinicity of Macedonia released their official call for Sunday’s rally at Syntagma Square in Athens against the Prespes Agreement.
“Greeks be at Syntagma for Macedonia! On Sunday, January 20, at 2 o’clock, we are waging the greatest battle. We all take our share of responsibility in the face of history. We attend the Great Rally.
In Syntagma Sunday, at 2 pm All Greeks will be there, outside the Greek Parliament, to cancel the treacherous agreement of Prespes, to shout Macedonia is Greek!”
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon