The Committee for Struggle of the Hellinicity of Macedonia released their official call for Sunday’s rally at Syntagma Square in Athens against the Prespes Agreement.
“Greeks be at Syntagma for Macedonia! On Sunday, January 20, at 2 o’clock, we are waging the greatest battle. We all take our share of responsibility in the face of history. We attend the Great Rally.
In Syntagma Sunday, at 2 pm All Greeks will be there, outside the Greek Parliament, to cancel the treacherous agreement of Prespes, to shout Macedonia is Greek!”
- Manolis Glezos has a health problem
- Parliament lifts immunity from prosecution for MPs Loverdos and Salmas
- Ellinair announces cooperation with Aeroflot
- Top Greek defense attorney arrested over alleged involvement in prison-run crime ring
- Zaev: Possible Greek investment of 80-90 mln€ in North Macedonia