Intracom Defence Electronics (IDE) on Monday announced the signing of a contract with the American company Boeing for the US Air Force (USAF) Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) aircraft upgrading.
IDE, Greece’s leading defence electronics and communications systems industry, is active in the defense and homeland security sectors. IDE is a subsidiary of Intracom Holdings, one of the largest multinational technology groups of Greece. IDE possesses significant know-how in design, development and manufactures products and systems that incorporate leading own-developed technologies in tactical military communications, information security, command and control systems (C³I), surveillance, reconnaissance and security systems, hybrid electric power systems, various unmanned vehicles (UAVs and USVs), missile electronics, and military software applications. IDE participates in international development and production programs, as well as in international cooperations for the production and export of defense equipment and is a registered NATO supplier. The company’s customer and product end-user portfolio includes Czechia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Lithuania, Luxemburg (NATO/NSPA), Spain, Sweden, UK and the USA.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Terrorist attacks kill 140 in Sri Lanka
- «Να μην σβηστούν με την υπεροψία του ισχυρού οι αποζημιώσεις», «Το θέμα των αποζημιώσεων δεν έχει κλείσει»
- Turkey's DefMin calls for demilitarization of Greek Aegean islands
- Ο Τούρκος ΥΕΘΑ απαιτεί αποστρατικοποίηση των νησιών του Αιγαίου
- Cannabis cultivation guidelines released by Agri Ministry