Eight individuals have been arrested for their involvement in serious clashes that broke out during the Panathinaikos-Olympiacos football match at the Athens Olympic Stadium (OAKA) on Sunday evening, for the Greek Superleague.
The match was interrupted at the 70th minute when the score was 0-1.
The authorities have a video of the violent incidents, in which the faces of the attackers are visible.
With the new sports law that is in effect, the prosecutor will press charges and impose special restrictions on the individuals arrested (ban on their entry into sport venues), until their case is tried in court. If they violate these restrictions, they risk a prison sentence.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina