Although it's still early to gauge the data of the tourist market increased international competition, Brexit and the problems caused by business overcrowding have a negative impact on the tourism sector in 2019.
The first data for this season, as announced by the Institute of the Association of Greek Tourist Enterprises (INSETE), show that reservations that airlines have launched from abroad for Greece are reduced. In the next few months, airlines will finalize the planning of their flight operations so that more secure conclusions can be drawn on the availability of seats.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Μητσοτάκης: Δεν υπάρχουν περιθώρια για χαλαρή ψήφο - Βέμπερ: Οταν θα ξανάρθω θα είσαι πρωθυπουργός
- Alabama Becomes 49th U.S. State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
- FAZ: Χρηματίστηκαν βουλευτές στα Σκόπια από το ελληνικό υπουργείο Εξωτερικών;
- African dust chokes Athens
- Turkey to buy fighter jets from elsewhere if US refuses to sell it F-35s