Although it's still early to gauge the data of the tourist market increased international competition, Brexit and the problems caused by business overcrowding have a negative impact on the tourism sector in 2019.
The first data for this season, as announced by the Institute of the Association of Greek Tourist Enterprises (INSETE), show that reservations that airlines have launched from abroad for Greece are reduced. In the next few months, airlines will finalize the planning of their flight operations so that more secure conclusions can be drawn on the availability of seats.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina