The rapid and continuously evolving nature of technology is expected to create numerous opportunities in the real estate sector, according to an annual report by Deloitte, entitled “Real Estate Report”.
Specifically, the report points to the ability of processing and collecting data that will improve the performance of the sector’s businesses and improve their profitability.
According to Christos Kosmas, Deloitte Greece’s Real Estate Leading Partner, after a difficult and extended period of recession, the Greek economy is showing signs of recovery, “something that we experience through our daily activity in the real estate sector”.
He added that the recession-battered Greek real estate sector is presenting significant opportunities for investment, with an upswing in foreign investment in tourism properties since 2014.
- Greek supermarket AB Vassilopoulos to work with WWF, Nireus to promote sustainable fish farming
- Anarchists raid downtown Athens in support of terrorist on hunger strike
- Convicted terrorist Koufodinas says he will continue hunger strike
- Greek student breaks javelin world record
- “I am Cypriot on that matter”: EC President Juncker on Turkish provocations in Cypriot EEZ
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- ΠτΔ: Δεν πρόκειται ν' αποδεχθούμε παραβιάσεις του δικαίου της θάλασσας
- Group of unknown people attack Greek Parliament
- Δέος στο Σύνταγμα: Συγκλόνισαν οι Πόντιοι Εύζωνες στα 100 χρόνια από τη Γενοκτονία των Ποντίων (βίντεο)
- Polls show ND solidifies lead against ruling SYRIZA
- Divers pull out 2 tons of ghost nets from highly biodiverse area