The rapid and continuously evolving nature of technology is expected to create numerous opportunities in the real estate sector, according to an annual report by Deloitte, entitled “Real Estate Report”.
Specifically, the report points to the ability of processing and collecting data that will improve the performance of the sector’s businesses and improve their profitability.
According to Christos Kosmas, Deloitte Greece’s Real Estate Leading Partner, after a difficult and extended period of recession, the Greek economy is showing signs of recovery, “something that we experience through our daily activity in the real estate sector”.
He added that the recession-battered Greek real estate sector is presenting significant opportunities for investment, with an upswing in foreign investment in tourism properties since 2014.
- Early release for Aristidis Floros, jailed over Energa, Hellas Power scandals
- Heatwave with temperatures up to 41C in Greece this week
- Mr Bean is enjoying a Summer Holiday in Greece
- Greek PM Tsipras declares snap general election after Europarliament, local govt defeat
- Greece and another forty-one countries adopt new OECD Principles on Artificial Intelligence
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Σκύρος: Η επιβλητική Καστροπολιτεία δέχεται ξανά επισκέπτες, μετά από 18 χρόνια
- Άμισθος σύμβουλος στο υπ. Ψηφιακής Διακυβέρνησης ο Στ. Κριμιζής
- Αγωνάς δρόμου για την κατάθεση των πρώτων νομοσχεδίων
- New FinMin unveils policy statements; says Q1 GDP growth at 1.9%
- AHI Issues Statement on 45th Anniversary of Invasion of Cyprus