Six Turkish aircraft violated Greek airspace a total of 42 times over the Northeast, Central, and Southeastern Aegean Sea.
Three CN-235 reconnaissance planes flew over the Greek archipelago 37 times, while three helicopters of the Turkish armed forces committed 5 more violations.
The Turkish airplanes also committed seven air traffic law violations in the Athens FIR.
According to the Hellenic National Defence General Staff, the aggressor aircraft were identified and intercepted, in accordance with international rules of engagement and established practices.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Apostolos Papastamos smashes World Junior Record in 400 IM
- Foreign national arrested for setting fire on Leros
- Παπαστάμος: Παγκόσμιος πρωταθλητής με παγκόσμιο ρεκόρ
- Ο Ευγένιος Τριβιζάς πήρε το Όσκαρ Παραμύθιου νικώντας την Disney
- Stefanovikio, Alexandroupolis and Larissa, in the "eye" of the Pentagon