SYRIZA leader Alexis Tsipras will be in Rome on September 20-21 to attend Articolo Uno party events and have contacts as part of his two-day visit to the Italian capital.
Following his participation in the Ambrosetti forum in early September, Tsipras accepted an invitation to visit Italy again to participate as a keynote speaker at the Articolo Uno festival. He will also have a series of contacts with officials from the Democratic Party, the 5 Star Movement, the Italian Left, and officials from the wider progressive area.
Tsipras is expected to refer to the need for a large progressive European front for an EU that will meet the challenges they are facing: social inequalities, the deficit of democracy, the refugee / migration crisis, but also the climate crisis.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina