The development draft law that was tabled in Parliament late on Wednesday aims at the rapid and decisive improvement of the business environment, especially in critical areas for productive investment.
The bill will be discussed in the relevant parliamentary committee on Friday.
The ND government has put productive investment policy at the forefront of its economic policy and has simplified procedures that facilitate investments in Greece.
The bill also contains a separate chapter on labour issues.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina