Today, Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis spoke on Vima FM radio station, and discussed the upcoming Euroelections.
He categorized the voting as tough this year and predicted a successful outcome for New Democracy. Mitsotakis underlined that the nation can't handle new elections, as the majority Parliamentary government is now stable.
As reported by ANA, the Administrative Reform Minister declared, "There is a lot to do regarding structural reforms...we have laid the solid foundations and now we have to build the house".
Mitsotakis also referenced fixed-term contract's systematic analysis transformed into lasting ones, in addition to yesterday's Ministerial ruling on the methods used to carry out the study. He stated that "...based on some random checks, we suspect that legal conditions were not met in some cases".
- Mitsotakis at EPP meeting: We can achieve a growth over 3%
- Mitsotakis: Vote of confidence the 'last act of a political farce'
- Mitsotakis offers party volunteers to fight fires
- Mitsotakis: ‘Populism is effective in opposition and ineffective in government’
- Administrative Reform Minister Mitsotakis Cautions Municipalities