The Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation has issued the following press release, regarding its free PSA testing in Astoria, New York.
The press release in full can be read below:
PETER LATOS PROSTATE CANCER FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES FREE PSA TESTING WITH DR. DAVID B. SAMADI
WHEN: May 9th PSA
WHERE: Cavo Lounge, 42-18 31st Avenue, Astoria, NY.
BOOK APPOINTMENT: ANNE 212.365.5000
The Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation's mission is to save lives through early detection by prostate cancer screenings and PSA blood tests.
ABOUT PETER LATOS & THE FOUNDATION: http://plpcf.org
ABOUT DR.DAVID SAMADI: http://www.roboticoncology.com
The Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation, Inc. | 22-15 31st Street | Astoria, NY 11105 | The Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Kindly note, if an item does not sell at the specified auction, The Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation reserves the right to use it in another auction or raffle at their discretion.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: MARINA ZAPANTIS: 718.721.7938
- Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation Held Successful Annual Gala
- Νέα Υόρκη: Ένωσαν τις δυνάμεις τους ενάντια στον καρκίνο του προστάτη (VIDEO)
- Marinella Offers June NYC Performances
- Peter Latos Prostate Cancer Foundation Offered Free PSA Testing (VIDEO)
- Prostate cancer is not just an older man's disease - By Dr. David Samadi