The Greek-Australian community is supporting Autism Spectrum Australia, by participating in a fundraiser.
A Touch of Blue organization is holding a Masquerade Gala Ball, to raise funds for the cause. The event's mission is to heighten acceptance and awareness for the autistic community in the nation.
This marks A Touch of Blue's initial event on promoting heightened recognition for the disease. Its mission is to generate necessary financial help concerning early autism intervention efforts, to promote awareness in Greek and ethnic groups, and to uphold efforts for families and caretakers.
The Masquerade Gala Ball is being held on May 2nd at Sydney's The Bellevue, located at 2-10 Restwell Street, Bankstown. Comedian George Kapiniaris will serve as its MC, while drinks, dinner, dancing and entertainment will also be included in the autism fundraising festivities.
- Greek-Australian leaders fear violence ahead of “March for Macedonia” rally in Melbourne
- Greek-Australian Leaders Offer Opinions On Greece
- Greek-Australian Community Has Mixed Views On Gay Marriage
- Greek-Australians & Chania Fund "42nd Street" Anzac Memorial
- Melbourne Plans Greek & English Street Signs