As a result of yesterday's elections where the Republican party held the majority, a plethora of Greek-Americans were voted in.
Maryland incumbent Congressman and Democrat John Sarbanes, Florida incumbent Congressman and Republican Gus Bilirarkis, Nevada incumbent Congresswoman and Democrat Dina Titus and Massachusetts incumbent Congresswoman and Democrat Niki Tsongas, all held on to their seats.
In addition, Greek-Americans were elected in several state and district posts. This includes New York State District 12 Senator and Democrat Michael Giannaris, New York State Senator District 9 and Republican Dean Skelos, New York Assemblywoman and Democrat Aravella Simotas, New York State Assemblywoman and Republican Nicole Malliotakis, and Rhode Island Senator District 33 and Democrat Leonidas Raptakis. Congratulations to the Greek-American politicians!
- Greeks don’t trust the EU, but more than the US
- Tην παραίτηση του Συμβούλου Εθνικής Ασφάλειας Τζον Μπόλτον, ζήτησε o πρόεδρος Τραμπ
- Foreign Minister Dendias visits the United States
- Trump congratulated new Greek PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis to congratulate him on his election
- Clear win for ND with more than 70% of votes counted