The people of Astoria will have the opportunity to experience musical nights from Greece live, for one more summer, as the "Greek Nights" program on Athens Square, begins with an outdoor music program every Tuesday, for which the entrance is free of charge.
The program starts Tuesday, July 10, at 7:15 pm, with bouzouki virtuoso, Nikos Nicolaides and "The Cosmopolitans", with Olga Pantelis and the Noora Belly Dancers.
Athens Square Park is located at the corner of the 30th Avenue and 29th Street.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Turkey dismantles state theaters, opera with new decree
- Primary surplus sinks year-on-year due to government "social subsidies"
- Socrates Kokkalis jr's death causes anguish among football world
- TRAINOSE’s new rolling stock to be unvailed in Thessaloniki International Fair 2018
- Greece sinks Turkey in European Water Polo Championships