The people of Astoria will have the opportunity to experience musical nights from Greece live, for one more summer, as the "Greek Nights" program on Athens Square, begins with an outdoor music program every Tuesday, for which the entrance is free of charge.
The program starts Tuesday, July 10, at 7:15 pm, with bouzouki virtuoso, Nikos Nicolaides and "The Cosmopolitans", with Olga Pantelis and the Noora Belly Dancers.
Athens Square Park is located at the corner of the 30th Avenue and 29th Street.
- Tsipras: Greece and Russia have stable but dynamic relations over the years
- Primera Air goes bankrupt stranding 400 tourists in Chania
- Communication show with fence demolition in Halkidiki
- Panathinaikos football club sold to PAN ASIA FUND
- Tsipras, Mitsotakis will be in Thessaloniki for a series of meetings
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Τούρκος υπ. Αμυνας: Θα προστατεύσουμε τα συμφέροντα και δικαιώματά μας σε Αιγαίο και αν. Μεσόγειο
- Strategic Dialogue with US acknowledges Greece's important geopolotical role
- AHIF Hosts 17th Annual Future of Hellenism in America Conference
- Ουκρανία: Πήρε την ευχή του Οικουμενικού Πατριάρχη ο νέος προκαθήμενος
- Tsipras in Thessaloniki: "We want to change Greece" into a leading power in the region