Tennis star Mark Philippoussis is en route to Europe with his four-month old son and wife.
The 37-year-old Greek-Australian athlete, his model wife Silvana Lovin and baby Nicholas are on their first trip to see family abroad since his birth. The excited family posted photos via social media of their journey yesterday. Philippoussis tweeted: "First family trip to Europe, we @silvanalovin are so excited about showing him the world!!! #family #love #life #Europe #London #excited #babyboy".
Their first stop is London and the happy trio plans to visit family members all over Europe. The couple was married in September last year and now reside in San Diego. The former professional tennis player has opened his own tennis academy in California and created the Philip Apparel T-shirt line.
The half-Italian half-Greek athlete was born in Melbourne. He is formerly ranked 8th in the world and became a dad in February to son Nicholas Emanuel Philippoussis. The adoring father regularly posts shots and intimate statements about his new role as a father on social media. He lists his nationality as Greek even though he is a native of Australia.
- Nicosia hosts the first tripartite meeting of Foreign Ministers of Cyprus, Greece, Armenia
- Handesblatt: Escalting tension between US and Turkey augurs troubles for Greece and Cyprus
- PM adviser: relations between Russia and Greece have always been good
- Cyprus, Greece, Israel alliance serves US interests
- M. Chrysoveloni: "Our goal is to empower women victims of violence"