At the last game in the legendary career of Panathinaikos' captain Dimitris Diamantidis, Olympiakos won 82-81 (63-63, 71-71) in double overtime and retained Basket League's title, with 3-1 victories.
The 36-year-old guard (15 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists), Nikos Pappas (16 points, 9 rebounds) and James Gist (15 points, 7 rebounds) were the best performers of Greek Cup winners, while an amazing Vasilis Spanoulis scored 25 points and the decisive 3-point shot for the visitors, four seconds before the end of the thrilling encounter.
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”