At the last game in the legendary career of Panathinaikos' captain Dimitris Diamantidis, Olympiakos won 82-81 (63-63, 71-71) in double overtime and retained Basket League's title, with 3-1 victories.
The 36-year-old guard (15 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists), Nikos Pappas (16 points, 9 rebounds) and James Gist (15 points, 7 rebounds) were the best performers of Greek Cup winners, while an amazing Vasilis Spanoulis scored 25 points and the decisive 3-point shot for the visitors, four seconds before the end of the thrilling encounter.
Latest from Guest
- Leonard Cohen Collaborator Athena Andreadis Set to Release First US Album
- Νέα Υόρκη: Οι ημερομηνίες των εξετάσεων ελληνομάθειας
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
- Archbishop Demetrios to Attend Presidential Inaugural Ceremonies
- Φίλιπ Κρίστοφερ: "Να απορρίψουμε τις απαιτήσεις της Τουρκίας" - Δήλωση στο Νίκο Αντωνιάδη