It seems that the officials of Panathinaikos BC and Xavi Pascual will not manage to agree terms and the Greens would have to continue searching the market for their new head coach.
The 44-year-old Spanish, who worked for Barcelona Lassa between 2008 and 2016, asked for a three-season contract with a very high annual salary and the administration of the Greek Cup winners chose to withdraw their interest and start talks with the other candidates on their wishlist, while there is a strong chance to select the replacement of Argyris Pedoulakis even before the end of the current day.
Latest from Guest
- Leonard Cohen Collaborator Athena Andreadis Set to Release First US Album
- Νέα Υόρκη: Οι ημερομηνίες των εξετάσεων ελληνομάθειας
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
- Archbishop Demetrios to Attend Presidential Inaugural Ceremonies
- Φίλιπ Κρίστοφερ: "Να απορρίψουμε τις απαιτήσεις της Τουρκίας" - Δήλωση στο Νίκο Αντωνιάδη