It seems that the officials of Panathinaikos BC and Xavi Pascual will not manage to agree terms and the Greens would have to continue searching the market for their new head coach.
The 44-year-old Spanish, who worked for Barcelona Lassa between 2008 and 2016, asked for a three-season contract with a very high annual salary and the administration of the Greek Cup winners chose to withdraw their interest and start talks with the other candidates on their wishlist, while there is a strong chance to select the replacement of Argyris Pedoulakis even before the end of the current day.
Latest from Guest
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- European Investment Bank funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros
- Six-month suspended sentence for Golden Dawn MP Ilias Kasidiaris for ‘inciting crime’