It seems that the officials of Panathinaikos BC and Xavi Pascual will not manage to agree terms and the Greens would have to continue searching the market for their new head coach.
The 44-year-old Spanish, who worked for Barcelona Lassa between 2008 and 2016, asked for a three-season contract with a very high annual salary and the administration of the Greek Cup winners chose to withdraw their interest and start talks with the other candidates on their wishlist, while there is a strong chance to select the replacement of Argyris Pedoulakis even before the end of the current day.
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"