Portuguese reports claim that Goncalo Paciencia will not continue playing for Olympiakos on a loan from Porto, because of his heart problem.
His tests were clear, after an incident during practice, but the 22-year-old Portuguese prefers to return to his home country to monitor the problem.
- PAO owner to attend match against Olympiakos despite Euroleague ban
- AEK bests Olympiakos 83-88 for Greek Basketball Cup
- Tsipras accepts minister's resignation after public profanity against fans
- Minister resigns after obscene slurs against team fans
- Charges against Olympiakos owner Marinakis for game fixing dropped